STE ROSE AUCTION MART LTD.
Is currently seeking application for a
Job requires: Assisting in clerking along side the auctioneer. Must have limited knowledge in cattle, and have computer experience, and comfortable in a fast pace environment.
Must be available for: All Thursday’s cattle sales . All through the year from September – May.
Job requires: Assisting in working with cattle in all aspects, sorting, tagging, counting, invoicing.
Must be available for: All Thursday’s cattle sales & available for the odd special sale. All through the year from September – May.
- Assisting in the sorting of cattle when needed, on a weekly basis.Hours can irregular due to the volumes of each sale per week.
- Skid steer operation for corral cleaning & feeding cattle, on a weekly basis.
- Weekly maintenance of all machines
- Welding experience required for basic corral and gate repairs.
- Driver’s license
- Own vehicle for transportation to and from SRAM
- ADVANCED cattle knowledge
- Minimum Grade 12 education for invoice readability, and writing skills
- Basic computer knowledge
Wage & Benefits for this position:
- Competitive hourly wage, with bonus at year end (December payroll).
- Wages will depend of level of experience, and evaluation after 3 months.
- Holiday pay, paid at year end (December payroll)
- Offer Health care, Dental, LTD, and limited Life Insurance for this position with SRAM paying 50% of premiums. ( 3 levels of coverage to choose from)
- This job will require dedication from September to end of May.
- 3 weeks holidays at Christmas
- Also available during after hours for loading trucks.
- Residence close to SRAM is a benefit.
Call Myles at 204-447-2266
fax resume at 204-447-3369