STE ROSE AUCTION MART LTD.
Is currently seeking application for a
- Assisting in clerking along side the auctioneer.
- Must have limited knowledge in cattle.
- Must have computer experience
- Must be comfortable in a fast pace environment.
Must be available for: All Thursday’s cattle sales . All through the year from September – May.
- Assisting in unloading of cattle trailers, and cattle liners.
- “above average” public relations with farmers
- Have minimal cattle experience.
- Computer knowledge for computer software unload program
- And familiar with communicating with a two way radio.
Must be available for: All Wednesday’s cattle sales . All through the year from September – May.
- Assisting in sorting, counting and penning all types of cattle efficiently & responsibly.
- Must be used to “above normal” walking and running during a sale.
- Must be accustom in working the odd long hr days.
- Cattle Experience.
- Commitment of two – three day’s a week, with special sale in winter.
- Willing to work other employees on a friendly manner.
- Be familiar with using a two way radio.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Willing to try other jobs, to move into higher pay.
- Control own sorting crew
- Read post sale invoices for cattle check-off
- Operate wheel loaders or skid steers
Must be available for: All Thursday’s cattle sales & available for the odd special sale. All through the year from September – May.
Fax resume at 204-447-3369