Covid Protocols as of April 8, 2021
- ONLY SELECTED CATTLE BUYERS AND STAFF ALOUD IN BUILDING
- PLEASE DO NOT ALOW YOURSELF TO WALK INTO BUILDING THROUGH BACK DOOR. Our back door is for selected staff only.
- If consignors cannot watch sale online, than we will allow entry, but only one person per household, and needs to pre-register.
- Masks are MANDATORY to be worn inside at all times, covering mouth and nose.
- Truckers will NOT be permitted inside the building. Outside washroom is provided.
We have been marketing our animals through Ste. Rose Auction Mart Ltd. for over 30 years. The service that Myles and SRAM provide is top quality. Thanks to Myles, we have customers interested in our Limousin cattle from the eastern provinces. We like the way he pre-weighs our calves into show-listed...
Dauphin, Manitoba. 600 hd Limousin Cow-calf operation.
Ste. Rose Auction Mart should be any progressive cattle rancher’s first choice when it comes to marketing their animals. Be it your entire calf crop, a herd dispersal or a few cull cattle, rest assured you will receive top dollar for your stock. Myles & his knowledgeable staff along with their...
David B Maguet
Rendezvous Farms, Ste. Rose, MB, 250 Purebred Simmental cow/calf herd.
Our family has been marketing cattle through Ste. Rose Auction Mart for over 30 years. We’ve studied and attended other markets across the province and we feel Ste. Rose Auction has one of the strongest feeder calf markets you’ll find. There is always a strong front row of reputable orde...
Winn Man Farms
Winnipegosis, MB. 850 commercial Charolais cow, 50 Purebred Charolais Cows
We are a family operation that manages a large mixed grain and cattle farm, we calve over 2000 Simmental x cows from Feb through March/April. And we are extremely pleased with Myles and the SRAM, when it comes to his “forward thinking” in the way his ring and alleys are set up for a fast...
B&M Morgan Farms
Sifton, MB. 2000 hd Cow calf operation